Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Study alone is not Enough



A young man   went to see a famous teacher who possessed a great gift of oratory- he knew how to put beauty into words.
“I want to learn what you know, to possess the same gift of speech,” said the young man, “How long must I study?”                       
“Five years at least,” said the teacher.
“Five years why, that is long time,” said the young man. “What if I study twice hard?”
“Five years.” said the great teacher.
“Five years! What if I study day & night?”
“Five years,” replied the teacher.
“How is it that every time I say I will study harder, you tell me it will have no effect?” Asked the young man.
“Study alone is not enough.”                                                                           Said the great teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment